- Flooded Agricultural Areas in Somalia (2018)
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
Somalia river floods occur along the Juba and Shabelle rivers in Southern Somalia. The layer shows the agricultural areas affected by floods in 2018.
- Publication Date
- Nov. 11, 2019, 12:16 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Agricultural_Flooded_Areas_25May_3June2018 , agriculture , floods
- Water Resources
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2018, midnight - Dec. 31, 2018, noon
- Supplemental Information
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data