- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
This dataset is about a semi detailed soil map at a scale of 1:100,000 for Jowhar areain Somalia. Data is produced by FAO SWALIM (Somalia Water and Land Information Management Project)
- Publication Date
- Dec. 11, 2019, 5:13 p.m.
- Vector Data
- 100000 , jowhar , scale , soil
- Land Resources
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Supplemental Information
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data