- Somalia North & South Soil Survey Samples Distribution
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
Data Shows soils field samples collected in the Northern and southern parts of Somalia by SWALIM during soil surveys in 2006 and 2008 respectively.For field photos attached to some of the sample points see the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n60nk7i00g76r1e/AAAYlbJUDYgR_MmWKcvkKyVMa?dl=0
- Publication Date
- April 6, 2020, 10:58 p.m.
- Vector Data
- features , labSoil
- Land Resources
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
Samples were collected for lab testing to inform Soil Survey process.
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2006, 4:01 p.m. - Dec. 31, 2007, 4:01 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data