- Somalia Land Degradation FAOSWALIM
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
The data of land degradation of Somalia is produced by The Food and Agriculture Organization’s Somalia Water and Land Information Management (FAO-SWALIM) project
- Publication Date
- Oct. 14, 2019, 12:12 p.m.
- Vector Data
- SOM_Land_Degradation_FAOSWALIM , features
- Land Resources
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- The political boundaries of Somaliashown by this data do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by the United Nations
FAO-SWALIM has carried out a national assessment in Somalia to establish the types, extent, and causes of land degradation in the country. SWALIM also stu...
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data