- Somalia Landuse System (2007)
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
This landuse systems data is produced from FAO Landcover data for Somalia 2000.
- Publication Date
- Dec. 3, 2019, 4:15 p.m.
- Vector Data
- somalia , system
- Land Resources
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Supplemental Information
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data
Comments (0 total)
Log in to add a comment