- Somalia River Gauging Stations
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
River gauging stations along Shabelle and Juba Rivers to measure river water levels. Data is collected and compiled by FAO Somalia Water and Land Information Management (SWALIM).
- Publication Date
- Nov. 8, 2019, 10:16 a.m.
- Vector Data
- SOM_River_Gauging_Stations_FAOSWALIM , features
- Water Resources
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Supplemental Information
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data